Travel Sales Specialists
- Base Salary of $38,600 + Uncapped Commissions. Guaranteed first year earnings of $45,600
- Vacancy Type:
- Full Time
- Country Sales Specialists
Audley Travel is now eagerly searching for ambitious Country Sales Specialists to join our Australia/ New Zealand, India, or Japan teams that are based in our Boston office. As a Country Sales Specialist you will work to maintain the highest level of customer service! You will work with our clients through the entire booking process:
- Reaching out to clients who have inquired
- Finding out the who, what, when, where and why’s of their trip
- Putting an itinerary together to meet their travel needs
- Taking care of all the bookings of hotels, tours, etc.
- Being the clients point of contact throughout the entire process
It's your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeded their expectations, and consequently motivates them to return as clients again. You will get to know what makes your clients tick and create an amazing vacation for them based on your first-hand knowledge of the destination and their personal interests.
Why would you want this job?
This is a unique sales opportunity, combining travel sales and customer service to enhance the client experience. Our Regional Sales Managers, who you would report to as a Country Sales Specialist, have a hands on approach and act more as mentors. They guide and motivate each Country Sales Specialist on their team and take an individualized approach to help to help you become successful. We are a meritocratic business - we promote based off your ability to do the job at hand. Many of our entry level Country Specialists have moved into Senior/Elite Specialist and Management roles within Audley. You are in the driver’s seat when it comes to your success!
What’s in it for you?
- Guaranteed 1st year salary of $45,600 with an uncapped commission structure
- An excellent benefits package where we cover 100% of the cost of Medical, Dental and Vision, provide 401k and 20 days PTO!
- A thriving company culture – free on-site gym & fitness classes, bagel Friday’s, happy hours, team sports, etc.
- A familiarization “FAM” trip to the region you are selling
- 4-6 weeks product testing while living as an Audley Traveller
- We “Re-FAM” you every 12-18 months
Who doesn’t love talking about travel? This is an opportunity to make your passion a career!
About Audley Travel US Inc.
Audley connects discerning travelers to a more rewarding travel experience in nearly 80 destinations around the world. Each of our Country Specialists has first-hand knowledge of the best guides, food, lodging, and local secrets in a specific region of the world, having lived or traveled there extensively. This allows them to tailor each journey to a client’s individual travel style and interests. The local knowledge and personalized service creates a streamlined and stress free planning experience.
Our carefully curated experiences, candid advice and level of service including personalized travel packs go above and beyond client expectations
Can’t find the role you want listed here but want a career at Audley?Register