Regional Sales Manager
- Dependent on experience
- Vacancy Type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Country Sales Specialists
With support and direction from the Programme Manager (PM) and /or Head of Programme (HoP), the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for delivering excellent sales and service results through a team of dedicated Country Specialists.
The RSM job is a dynamic role focussed upon the development , management and motivation of their team ensuring Country Specialists are fully able to maximise sales from the enquiries that arrive in their team. It is essential that the successful candidate has experience of managing asuccessful team of salespeople, along with a proven and consistent track record of excellent customer service.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Country Specialists, you must have the ability to inspire, motivate, engage and develop a team. A positive and results-driven individual, you will have excellent organisational and attention to detail skills coupled with the ability to manage a high workload. You will be a clear and confident communicator who is resilient to pressure with excellent problem solving skills.
- Lead your sales team with drive, energy and urgency to ensure maximum conversion is extracted from the available leads.
- Effectively manage the performance of individuals within the team, ranging from new starters to high performers.
- Report on the performance of specialists in various written and spoken formats, from monthly sales reviews to annual appraisals.
- Tackle underperformance promptly as per Audley best practice, in conjunction with HR and Head of Sales (HoS).
- In conjunction with HoS, PM and /or HoP take responsibility for setting and communication targets for individuals within the team.
- Provide sales training and constant support to Country Specialists within your team, and ensure their skills are industry leading. .
- Take responsibility for responding to operational and emergency situations in your region, including issues caused by suppliers, airlines or unexpected events to ensure best results for clients.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Previous experience of sales and/or sales management with a proven track record of consistent performance and excellent customer service feedback.
- Experience of working in a team leader/management role in the travel or similar industry.
- A positive, energetic and outgoing person who is comfortable managing others in an inspirational and encouraging way.
- Passionate about the area they are working within. Motivated by achieving results through their team and at ease negotiating with suppliers where appropriate.
- Proven skills in customer service and complaint handling is essential.
- Natural organiser, ability to multi-task with high attention to detail.
- An out-going team player, able to work with other RSMs in their programme or wider office.
Can’t find the role you want listed here but want a career at Audley?Register