Travel Sales Manager
- $50-$65k Basic / Average OTE $80-$90k
- Vacancy Type:
- Full Time
- Sales Management
Audley Travel is now eagerly searching for ambitious Regional Sales Managers to join our Europe, Southeast Asia, Australia/ New Zealand, Latin America, Africa or Japan teams. As a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) you will focus on the recruitment, training, management and motivation of your team. It is your job to ensure our Specialists are fully maximizing sales and are able to actively generate new leads when incoming leads are insufficient. It is essential you have experience managing a small team preferably within the travel industry, along with a proven and consistent track record of excellent sales and customer service.
- Drive energy and urgency within teams to ensure maximum sales are extracted from the available leads.
- Effectively manage the performance of individuals ranging from new starters to high performers.
- Provide sales training and constant support to Country Specialists within your region and ensure their product knowledge is continually up to date.
- Responsible for responding to operational and emergency situations within your region, including issues caused by suppliers, airlines, or unexpected events to ensure best results for clients.
- Experience managing a sales team
- A proven track record of consistent sales and high customer service feedback.
- An ability to inspire, motivate, engage, and develop a sales team.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage a high workload.
- Clear and confident communication, resilient to pressure.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Positive and results-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- International travel experience and passion
This is a really unique Management opportunity for many reasons. Here are a few:
- The opportunity to develop, motivate and support a small team who is extremely passionate about what they are selling.
- The sale here is fun! We are selling experiences that get us just as excited as we want our clients to be. It’s nice to sell something that people genuinely want, not need.
- Travel is a way of life, most of our people have seen a lot more than the general population – and you get to be surrounded by these experts day in and day out.
- You will be a part of a transparent company that is nimble like a start-up but has 20 years of experience under its belt.
In addition to that we offer a solid basic salary with a generous bonus structure and excellent benefits package where we cover 100% of the cost of Medical, dental and vision as well as providing 401k and 20 days PTO off the bat!
About Audley Travel US Inc.
Audley connects discerning travelers to a more rewarding travel experience in nearly 80 destinations around the world. Each of our Country Specialists has first-hand knowledge of the best guides, food, lodging, and local secrets in a specific region of the world, having lived or traveled there extensively. This allows them to tailor each journey to a client’s individual travel style and interests. The local knowledge and personalized service creates a streamlined and stress free planning experience.
Our carefully curated experiences, candid advice and level of service including personalized travel packs go above and beyond client expectations.
Can’t find the role you want listed here but want a career at Audley?Register