Travel Sales Manager
- $50-$60k Basic / Average OTE $80-$85k
- Vacancy Type:
- Full Time
- Country Sales Specialists
Audley Travel is now eagerly searching for ambitious Regional Sales Managers to join our Australia/ New Zealand or Japan teams. As a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) you will focus on the recruitment, training, management and motivation of your team. It is your job to ensure our Specialists are fully maximizing sales and are able to actively generate new leads when incoming leads are insufficient. It is essential you have experience managing a small team preferably within the travel industry, along with a proven and consistent track record of excellent sales and customer service.
- Drive energy and urgency within teams to ensure maximum sales are extracted from the available leads.
- Effectively manage the performance of individuals ranging from new starters to high performers.
- Provide sales training and constant support to Country Specialists within your region and ensure their product knowledge is continually up to date.
- Responsible for responding to operational and emergency situations within your region, including issues caused by suppliers, airlines, or unexpected events to ensure best results for clients.
- Experience managing a sales team within the travel industry is highly desired.
- A proven track record of consistent sales and high customer service feedback.
- An ability to inspire, motivate, engage, and develop a sales team.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage a high workload.
- Clear and confident communication, resilient to pressure.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Positive and results-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- International travel experience and passion
This is a really unique Management opportunity for many reasons. Here are a few:
- The opportunity to develop, motivate and support a small team who is extremely passionate about what they are selling.
- The sale here is fun! We are selling experiences that get us just as excited as we want our clients to be. It’s nice to sell something that people genuinely want, not need.
- Travel is a way of life, most of our people have seen a lot more than the general population – and you get to be surrounded by these experts day in and day out.
- The last is you get to be a part of a transparent company that is nimble like a start-up but actually has 20 years of experience under its belt.
In addition to that we offer a solid basic salary with a generous bonus structure and excellent benefits package where we cover 100% of the cost of Medical, dental and vision and 20 days PTO off the bat!
The real benefit is the culture though, especially the people. You won’t find someone staring down at their cell phone to avoid saying hi in passing here! We really do have a great culture and have multiple things we do as an office including weekly company sponsored fitness classes during lunch hour (Spin, Yoga, Circuit, Boxing), office soccer games in the North End, Bi-monthly Restaurant Club, Tennis Club, Beer Garden club, Wine and Cheese club and the list goes on. Audley strives to create an environment where people love coming to work every day!
Can’t find the role you want listed here but want a career at Audley?Register