- £27,000 (£3,500 city weighting applies for London)
- Vacancy Type:
- Full Time, Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity available for someone to join as a Product Executive in our South and Central Asia department. The role can be based in either our Oxfordshire or London office.
- To support the Product team commercially providing rate analysis, competitor analysis
- To ensure that our written representation of our product is accurate
- To ensure that what we deliver on the ground in each country is at the cutting edge of what is offered in the UK market
- To ensure that the knowledge of our specialists is up to date and that they have the tools they need to be able to sell effectively
- Build strong relationships to ensure we are working in partnership with suppliers to procure sales.
- Routinely monitor Ground handling agent (GHA) costs and contracts.
- Assist with the tender process where necessary
- Ensure legal contracts with all suppliers are valid & that we have valid liability certificates. Chase until all received. Update contact numbers.
- Upload specials to intranet and inform team (create weekly update per country)
- Maintain an excellent commercial knowledge of your region through regular competitor analysis.
Product Development & Refinement:
- Prepare rates for cost loading and answer queries from cost loading team.
- Upload itineraries to RT.com and be RT rep for the department.
- Co-ordinate creation and regular refinement of product text in Journey Desk (JD), in compliance with best practice guidelines.
- Authorise product text on a regular basis or as requested.
- Co-ordinate creation and regular refinement of client notes and country fact sheets/dossiers
- Set up group tours in our in-house booking system JourneyDesk (JD), create dossiers & cover letters, update web, provide info for group tour leaflet, generate final itineraries, training for team.
- Maintain the image library
- Monitor airline usage and co-ordinate regular airline training with Country Specialists
- Liaise with relevant airlines including the updating and distribution of new contracts
Marketing & E-commerce:
- Co-ordinate content selection and timely delivery of Audley Traveller newsletter
- Assist with press trips – speaking to journalists where necessary, creating itineraries and providing fact box info post trip.
- Take responsibility for updating the relevant sections of the Audley website
- Take ownership of the creation and regular updating of itineraries for website, brochures, PDG, RT.com
- Package special offers for web and marketing use.
Sales team interaction:
- Provide support to Country Specialists. Be available as a point of reference for questions. Offer training (internal or external) if appropriate.
- Assist in preparation of fam trips. Negotiate rates, book flights, set out objectives and ensure CS is fully prepared.
- Schedule fam trip reports.
- Provide sales teams with appropriate cheat sheets/price guides to aid familiarity with product value/pricing.
- Display appreciation and understand the Audley customer service philosophy
- Ensure all client feedback on product is logged; issues identified and tackled appropriately and communicated.
- The person will have a real passion for the area they are working within along with a strong appreciation of the culture.
- A confident communicator, who is resilient to pressure, whilst remaining calm and clear minded.
- A positive, outgoing and enthusiastic person who is comfortable interacting with others.
- An individual capable of influencing and persuading others positively, both internally and externally.
- The candidate needs to be able to work alone on projects and display high levels of initiative and self-motivation.
- With a strong desire to get things right, the candidate will be a natural organiser who is up to speed and be able to multi task.
- They will have a keen interest in how Audley works, what the strategy is and how their role impacts this and how their actions impact Audley’s overall performance.
- The person will be motivated by achieving results and feel at ease negotiating with suppliers.
- Understanding how important customer service is, the person will be able to appreciate what it’s like being an Audley client and what their expectations are, in order to exceed them.
Can’t find the role you want listed here but want a career at Audley?Register