What’s the position?
Audley Travel is now eagerly searching for ambitious Office Administrator to join our Boston office for an extended period of time. In this role, you will work to provide a high level of efficient and effective administrative support to your team and business. You will work with a team of Office Administrators to keep the Boston office up and running.
Why would you want this job?
Audley is a thriving international business in the travel industry. You get to surround yourself with like-minded people who live and breathe travel. As an Office Administrator, you will and help the Boston office function on a daily basis by interacting with employees at all levels and all departments in the business. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow within the travel industry.
What do we require from you?
- Interest in the travel industry
- Previous office administration experience
- Self-motivation and a “can do” attitude with a team-oriented mindset
- Strong math and writing skills as well as high attention to detail
- Ability to organize and work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Flexibility to cover the needs of the business in a positive and professional manner
- Strong Microsoft Work, Excel, and Outlook skills
What’s in it for you?
We offer a solid basic salary and excellent benefits package where we cover 100% of the cost of Medical, dental and vision. The real benefit is the people you work with on a daily basis. You won’t find someone staring down at their cell phone to avoid saying “Hi”. We have an active company culture that includes activities such as weekly company sponsored fitness classes during lunch hour (Spin, Yoga, Circuits, Boxing), office soccer games in the North End, Bagel Fridays, Happy Hours, etc. Audley strives to create an environment where people love coming to work every day.