- up to $55k - dependent on experience
- Vacancy Type:
- Full Time
- Commercial & Operations
Audley Travel is now looking to add an organized and driven Executive Assistant to the President and Managing Director of the Boston office. This position will demand a high level of discretion, flexibility and confidentiality due to the nature of the role.
What is the job?
This role will provide comprehensive support to the President and Managing Director. The position includes administrative support, interaction with all levels of employees within the business, including the Board of Directors, as well as communication with those outside of the business. The Executive Assistant will be required to run the President and Managing Director’s office in their absence and will work closely with the Executive Assistant in the U.K.
What are some of the responsibilities?
- Manage and maintain the President and Managing Director’s expenses, mail, email, Outlook calendar, etc.
- Provide a professional link between the President and Managing Director and all business visitors and clients
- Establish solid relationships with local businesses
- Deal with internal and external inquiries, resolving queries and passing them off as appropriate
- Act as main point of contact for the Board of Directors, providing administrative support with travel arrangements, paperwork, presentations, overseas meetings, etc.
- Provide end to end assistance with all Director-led meetings
- Support and work closely with our Group Leadership Team and various departments across multi-site offices
- General administrative tasks along with maintaining an accurate and organized filing system
- Ad hoc projects as required
What will you need?
- Previous Executive Assistant experience working for Directors/ Senior Managers
- Experience of maintaining office and administrative systems and devising new systems or improvements to existing systems
- Comfortable in working efficiently within a changing, fast paced environment juggling several tasks at any one time
- High level of initiative and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize workload accordingly
- A confident communicator with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible team player who is a self-starter
- A trustworthy and honest person who appreciates confidentiality
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organization, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Solid IT and keyboard skills with experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Interest in travel
- Embraces the Audley Values
What does Audley offer?
This role is at the forefront of what sets Audley apart; we strive to have superior product and client experiences in comparison to our competitors. You will work across sales teams in order to find out what our clients are looking for and make it come to life. In addition, we offer a solid basic salary and excellent benefits package where we cover 100% of the cost of medical, dental and vision and 20 days PTO!
The real benefit is the culture, especially the people. At Audley, you won’t find someone staring down at their cell phone to avoid saying “hi”. We offer multiple office perks including weekly company sponsored fitness classes during lunch hour (Spin, Yoga, Circuit, Boxing), office soccer games in the North End, Bi-monthly Restaurant Club, Tennis Club, Beer Garden club, Wine and Cheese club and the list goes on. Audley strives to create an environment where people love coming to work every day!
Can’t find the role you want listed here but want a career at Audley?Register