Tech Support Team Lead
- Vacancy Type:
- Full Time
- IT & Development
The IT Team Leader will take responsibility for the day to day running of the IT team in Boston, ensuring that the required service is delivered to the business at all times. You will also be overseeing the day-to-day performance of the Helpdesk and Application support functions, working closely with the IT Team in the UK and in particular the IT Manager, the Helpdesk Team Leader and the Infrastructure Team Leader to ensure that the Audley IT team is aligned at all times. The Role will include managing projects relating to the IT infrastructure in the Boston office, as determined by the IT Manager.
On a day to day basis you will be Leading the Boston IT Team to ensuring its smooth running and performance. Ensure all Boston Helpdesk tickets are allocated, investigated and resolved in a timely manner, always in conjunction with the UK IT Team.
Some other duties will include providing more detailed technical support in conjunction with the UK Infrastructure team in the following areas:
- Testing of hardware and software updates
- Creation of plans for hardware installations and maintenance
- Server level hardware support, maintenance and upgrades
- Maintenance and upgrade of Anti-Virus systems
- Network security and firewall management
- Network configuration, maintenance and setup
- Backup planning and maintenance
- Networking setup for remote users
*Remote working is not possible for this role
What are the requirements you need to do this job?
Audley’s US Operation is a fast growing and ever changing business so we need someone who can adapt easily to change, constantly deliver a friendly and approachable “customer facing” attitude even when under pressure, ability to lead, motivate and delegate to team members.
- Experience of managing a small technical team providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line services
- Microsoft Server to 2012 R2 Administration and build
- Microsoft Active Directory and domain Infrastructure
- Understanding of firewall configuration/security principles
- Networking and Cisco systems understanding and configuration
- VMware Setup, configuration and maintenance
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Sharepoint 2007 - 2013
- Basic understanding of disaster recovery principles and best practices
- Experience with Backup Systems
- Basic understanding of telephony systems
- Knowledge of scripting language (VB, PowerShell, Batch)
Compensation and benefits:
- We will be offering a salary of $80,000-$100,000 based on experience
- An excellent benefits package where we cover 100% of the cost of Medical, Dental and Vision, provide 401k and 20 days PTO!
- A thriving company culture – free on-site gym & fitness classes, bagel Friday’s, happy hours, team sports, etc.
- Travel incentives and discounts
About Audley Travel US Inc.
Audley connects discerning travelers to a more rewarding travel experience in nearly 80 destinations around the world. Each of our Country Specialists has first-hand knowledge of the best guides, food, lodging, and local secrets in a specific region of the world, having lived or traveled there extensively. This allows them to tailor each journey to a client’s individual travel style and interests. The local knowledge and personalized service creates a streamlined and stress free planning experience.
Our carefully curated experiences, candid advice and level of service including personalized travel packs go above and beyond client expectations
Can’t find the role you want listed here but want a career at Audley?Register