We have a great opportunity for someone to join Audley on a temporary basis as an FP&A Analyst in our Witney office based in West Oxfordshire. This will be a contract from mid March 2018 until end November 2018.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
Key Strategic Projects
Support on high profile projects, preparing analysis and presentations for key stakeholders (Board, Management, Banks, Regulators), including:
- Group Financing
- Investment appraisals and returns analysis
- Strategic long range planning and forecasting
- Regulatory renewals
Regular insights and reporting
- Key role in preparing the Group annual budget and re-forecasting
- Preparation of monthly Board/Management/Bank reporting packs
- Reporting to key shareholder (Private Equity)
- Deliver ad hoc analysis and management information requests
- Ad-hoc reporting of actual vs. forecast performance, across three international business units with multiple budget-holders.
As our FP&A Analyst you will ideally be qualified to CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA level. You will be confident in presenting information, and take a detailed and curious approach to data. Working to tight deadlines you will produce a high standard of work with a high level of accuracy.