Audley Travel is now looking for a Digital Performance Marketing Manager for the day to day management and optimisation of all US Paid Social and Native campaigns. You will be at the forefront of cutting edge marketing tactics within a forward thinking environment.
What’s the role?
As a Performance Marketing Manager you will be reporting analysis of marketing campaign data across all channels in order to maximize profitability across the business. We would expect you to have meticulous attention to detail with a creative eye and voice that can be leveraged in ad communications across buying platforms. Being a key stakeholder you would be working closely with our Head of Marketing Sciences and Commercial Finance department to forecast and manage the US Performance Marketing Budget; in addition to setting KPI targets and reporting results. You will be expected to devise on-going self and external training within both paid social and native platforms in order to deliver leads according to sales capacity and demand.
Daily activities would include:
- Campaign maintenance and optimization to achieve agreed KPI targets including Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and minimizing digital marketing spend as a % of gross sales.
- Building out Prospecting & Remarketing strategy using DMP insights with minimal oversight, testing and optimizing.
- Devising strategy and process for A/B testing of Paid Social and online advertising copy/messaging themes, design, formats and landing pages to maximise KPIs.
- Comprehension of Facebook’s platform (pixel placement, targeting, custom audiences, optimizations, advanced bidding techniques) Including redundant responsibilities as expressed within Paid Social
- Prioritization of go to market networks based on experience within platforms that would meet Audley Travel KPIs and objectives.
- Liaising with relevant Sales Managers to adjust advertising campaigns according to sales capacity and demand.
- Native DSP selections and knowledge of that space
Ultimately you would be the champion in the US office, ensuring staff at all levels understand the value of the channel and the role it plays in lead generation!
If all this sounds interesting, it’s necessary for you to have:
- Minimum 3 years working within fast-paced Paid Social and Native advertising environment
- Proven budget responsibility
- Recent exposure to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest is essential.
- Exposure to Outbrain, Taboola, RevContent, Nativo, and Stack Adapt is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a test budget and scaling to a multi-million dollars a year program
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with analysing complex data sets using Excel
- Highly organized with a logical approach to managing work volume and strict deadlines
- Proficient in Google Analytics and experience using 3rd party data insight s together to guide targeting, creative ad formats (image, video), copy/teasers and landing page metrics
- Confident in C-level management and communication
About Audley Travel US:
Audley connects discerning travellers to a more rewarding travel experience in nearly 80 destinations around the world. Each of our Country Specialists has first-hand knowledge of the best guides, food, lodging, and local secrets in a specific region of the world, having lived or travelled there extensively. This allows them to tailor each journey to a client’s individual travel style and interests. The local knowledge and personalized service creates a streamlined and stress free planning experience.
Our carefully curated experiences, candid advice and level of service including personalized travel packs go above and beyond client expectations