Audley Travel is now actively searching for a Benefits Manager within our Boston office.
About the role:
As the Benefits Manager you will be responsible for analysing, designing and administering employee benefits programs, such as medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, and 401(k) to ensure they provide maximum coverage and are competitive. You will be the first point of contact for all questions related to benefits and educate employees on all benefits plans. The Benefits Manager will work closely with the Head of Reward to evaluate, recommend and administer compensation packages which are designed for the US market.
If this sounds interesting, it's essential that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a similar field.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in benefits management and administration including research, design, development and evaluation.
- Strong understanding and experience of benefits compliance.
- Knowledge of employee relations, HR policies and processes.
- Knowledge of relevant HR and benefits federal and state regulations and legislation.
- Experience of working in a busy HR team within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of analysing, interpreting and communicating benefits and compensation plans.
- Sound knowledge of external developments and emerging best practice in benefits and compensation.
- Experience of maintaining and developing HR and payroll systems/processes.
- Extremely organised and a keen eye for detail.
- Able to create a positive working relationship at all levels and build credibility.
- A motivated and committed individual who leads by example and has a desire to work to the highest of standards.
- Confident communicator.
- Commercially minded and resilient.
- Positive person with a calm and professional manner.
- A flexible team player with a high level of initiative
What's in it for you:
At Audley, people are the center of our success and you will have the opportunity to be a source of expertise within a dynamic and forward thinking department. Though we already pride ourselves in offering top notch benefits and rewards to our employees we are looking for someone to step in and be a leader in the US market. You will get to be a part of a company that is nimble like a start-up but has 20+ years of experience under its belt. In addition to that we offer a solid basic salary with a generous bonus structure and excellent benefits package where we cover 100% of the cost of Medical, dental and vision as well as providing 401k and 20 days PTO off the bat!
About Audley Travel US Inc.
Audley connects discerning travelers to a more rewarding travel experience in nearly 80 destinations around the world. Each of our Country Specialists has first-hand knowledge of the best guides, food, lodging, and local secrets in a specific region of the world, having lived or traveled there extensively. This allows them to tailor each journey to a client’s individual travel style and interests. The local knowledge and personalized service creates a streamlined and stress free planning experience.
Our carefully curated experiences, candid advice and level of service including personalized travel packs go above and beyond client expectations.
Audley Travel Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.