As our London office kitchen attendant you will ensure the kitchens, meeting rooms and communal areas are kept clean and tidy and well stocked.
Please note, this is a role within an office environment and not a catering position.
- Ensure daily that kitchens are kept clean and tidy
- Load & unload dishwashers
- Ensure crockery and cutlery appropriately distributed throughout kitchens
- Manage milk, fruit and grocery deliveries
- Ensure kitchens & bar are well stocked with tea, coffee etc
- Stock checking and preparation of milk, fruit and grocery orders
- Maintain clean and tidy communal areas daily
- Ensure meeting rooms are cleared of crockery and tidy
- Clean fridges once a week
- Assist the London Office Coordinator with the preparation of events
- High level of attention to detail
- Personable with a flexible attitude
- Self motivated