We have an exciting new role available for an Aviation Product Executive to join the Aviation team at Audley. As our Aviation Product Executive your role will be to empower our Travel Specialists through support and training to deliver knowledgeable and accurate flight advice to our clients.
You will have a passion for aviation and air product, be a confident decision maker and be numerically competent.
Support of business targets
Aid conversion through providing support to Country Specialists by:
- Being available as a point of reference for airline product and routing questions in your allocated teams
- Answering aviation and airline product questions on the aviation helpdesk
- Identifying those CS that need additional support and using a coaching approach to develop their understanding of airline product and routings
Improve margin dilution from flights by:
- Monitoring out-of-date-range flights, providing in-team training and carrying out spot checking
- Consistently checking elite client itineraries at quote stage
- Periodically running reports to check all premium cabin bookings for margin dilution risks
Increase effective use of commercial benefits by:
- Facilitating FAM flight requests, working to make best use of the in-house allocation.
- Work closely with the other Aviation Product Executives, the Audley Training Team and the Flight and Ticketing Specialists to ensure all new CS have a robust Aviation and Ticketing training experience
- Design and deliver training sessions internally, shaped by both where you see team requirements and by their requests
- Work with airlines on external training to ensure content is personalised for Audley and relevant to teams
- Lead airport familiarisation trips, alongside our airline partners
- Build relationships with airlines within your regions to ensure effective communication, alongside the Aviation Product Manager. Meet with airlines to discuss in-team training and support.
- Work with fellow Aviation Product Executives to ensure you have excellent knowledge of our top tier airlines, with support from the Aviation Product Manager. In-depth knowledge of airlines within your regions.
- Act on Country Specialist, supplier and client feedback to ensure system text, product information and client documentation is accurate.
- Look for opportunities where aviation text for client itineraries could be improved Ensure Country Specialists are kept informed of product details that can positively or negatively influence client feedback.
- Pro-actively develop client documentation via in-house systems including Sitecore and FIT Presets.
- Align with Audley guidelines and best practice to ensure content and documentation consistency.
New product development:
- Pro-actively review airline product offering and stay up-to-date with developments via airlines and travel media.
- Develop an effective information flow with sales teams to help identify knowledge gaps and potential for new product development.
- Having knowledge of Audley’s aviation strategy and the opportunity for input and feedback as the team develops.