We have a new position available as Partnership Marketing Manager.
The role is home-based, with the expectation of visiting the office when required.
Working within the Marketing team and in close collaboration with our Product team, this role is accountable for:
a) Initiating, managing and executing partnership and website traffic generating campaigns from ideation to completion including analytics and reporting.
b) obtaining funding from our suppliers, tourist boards and ground agents to carry out joint tactical or brand marketing activity or fund existing marketing activity (e.g. brochures, client events etc)
c) identifying and negotiating commercial terms with appropriate lead generation affiliates and / or travel agents, partners, brands, alumni associations (or similar closed user groups) where we can have a direct relationship with the client, developing the on-going relationship to grow the business.
d) Identify commercial opportunities to increase brand awareness and develop initiatives and creative campaigns to elevate Audley’s presence in the US travel market.
e) identifying and negotiating commercial terms with closed user groups to provide travel services to their employees or members and the on-going relationship to grow our exposure and business with them.
- Relentless pursuit of attracting every “on-brand” individual to the Audley website.
- Proactively research and identify relevant brands and industry partners for qualified lead generation.
- Actively pursue and close partnerships by crafting presentations, pitching ideas, and negotiating contracts and training partners as required.
- Identify decision makers within prospective partner organisations, create rich relationships and turn those into actionable repeatable business.
- Manage all projects through to completion: create project budgets and timelines, secure approvals to meet key deadlines, and drive a team of cross-functional stakeholders to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Maintain meticulous records of campaigns, projects, budgets and general team agenda items in an exceptionally organised fashion.
- Analyse campaign results and present top-level findings and recommendations to leadership team and partners for increased optimisation.
- Conceptualise and execute partner relationships to increase audience following, newsletter subscriber base and brand presence using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other relevant social platforms.
- Develop relationships with our global suppliers and partners to negotiate and agree funding and contributions for joint Audley marketing activity (e.g. tactical campaigns, brand campaigns, brochures etc) to achieve agreed revenue goals.
- Ensure that all agreed joint activity is built-in to the overall marketing plan and schedule and that the necessary resource is available to carry out any work within the marketing team.
- Act as key point of contact between partners and Audley as joint campaigns are developed and executed.
- Provide support in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Approach and negotiate commercial terms with closed user groups/partners to provide travel services to employees and members.
- Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications.
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with partners.
- Demonstratable experience in a business development, partner marketing, affiliate marketing, fund-raising or other performance marketing discipline.
- Confident, resilient and determined.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with great networking skills. Highly personable and able to influence people both internally and externally.
- Thorough understanding of marketing channels and the Audley brand and marketing strategy.
- Existing partnership relationships across the travel sector relevant to Audley ideal but not essential.