Audley Travel is now searching for a Data Analyst to add to our Digital and Marketing team in Boston.
What’s the role?
As the Digital Analyst you will provide clear, concise data analysis of customer activity across all digital platforms and will translate those into actionable insights and support the ongoing development of models for success of our business.
The Digital Analyst will work strategically to support digital initiatives, including analysis and data visualization. He/she will provide data and reporting to inform decision-making on a variety of digital platforms (e.g. social, display, web, paid search, email, etc.). This position will work closely with the Head of Marketing Sciences in support of growing the engagement and efficiency of the digital platforms.
Responsibilities would include:
- Report digital and business data for digital and marketing teams by producing, maintaining, and publishing daily, weekly, monthly, and annual analyses of various digital platform metrics, along with supporting data sets;
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting trends, and providing actionable insights based on available data;
- Manage all requirements and campaign tracking parameters across digital channels;
- Develop custom marketing dashboard concepts for key internal Digital Marketing stakeholders;
- Performing ad-hoc analytics for teams upon request;
- Assess, clean, process, and maintain data and databases that support budgeting, reporting, and analysis functions as it relates to digital campaigns;
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different media campaigns;
- Seek innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure on digital media campaigns;
- Use data to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests, both on-site and within media buys;
- Support digital media team with data as requested;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
If this sounds interesting, we would like you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Marketing, Statistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field of study;
- 2+ years of experience of digital analytics and campaign reporting;
- Experienced in building dashboards and reports from scratch, and presenting analyses to management;
- At least one year of experience managing databases is preferred;
- Possess strong technical, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Tools/Software Experience:
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Proficiency in Excel (including VLOOKUP’s, arrays, pivot tables, conditional and nested formulas, VBA/macros);
- Experience with a BI/Visual Analytics Tool (Tableau and Data Studio);
- Experience with a SQL/database toolset (SQL Server, MySQL);
- Analytics platforms; Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics;
- Experience with Data across Programmatic Buying, AdWords, Bing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a plus;
- Ability to communicate complex and data-rich information to technical and non-technical audiences; "tell the story" behind the data;
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and own deliverables from start to finish;
- Display strong initiative and self-motivation;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
About Audley Travel US:
Audley connects discerning travellers to a more rewarding travel experience in nearly 80 destinations around the world. Each of our Country Specialists has first-hand knowledge of the best guides, food, lodging, and local secrets in a specific region of the world, having lived or travelled there extensively. This allows them to tailor each journey to a client’s individual travel style and interests. The local knowledge and personalized service creates a streamlined and stress free planning experience.
Our carefully curated experiences, candid advice and level of service including personalized travel packs go above and beyond client expectations
Audley Travel Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.