Audley is seeking an experienced Video Editor to work with the Marketing communications team to tell the story of custom travel through video.
What’s the role?
This is a creative position with a heavy focus on editing owned video assets to best illustrate our travel experiences and trip planning service. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and can manage multiple assignments and deadlines. Must have phenomenal video and image editing skills, technical expertise, and unique ideas to deliver compelling visual stories.
Responsibilities would include:
- Working with the Marketing Communications Team to plan and produce compelling video and ad content utilizing our video and photo library for a variety of platforms including social media, web, email and print.
- Concept and strategy meetings with team members and internal stakeholders to outline the scope, project requirements, and success metrics.
- Pitching original ideas that will help shape the way we present our story for each audience and platform.
- Final production and publication of video ads and stories, both original and following existing templates.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines and brand requirements.
- Assisting with other administrative duties such as basic maintenance of company production equipment and training on filming best practice for our travel sales specialists.
- Respectfully working in direct coordination with marketing team members, leadership and other internal or external resources to make sure all projects meet desired outcomes in a timely manner.
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphics and animations.
If this sounds interesting, we would like you to have:
- 4-year college degree in graphic design, media studies, film, or similar preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a video production or editing position
- Successful execution of visual strategies to produce compelling stories
- Proficiency in video and photo editing software, specifically Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro
- A keen eye for detail and dedication to quality
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing
- The ability to listen to others and to work well in a team
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Organizational and time management skills
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- A love of travel preferred
About Audley Travel US:
Audley connects discerning travellers to a more rewarding travel experience in nearly 80 destinations around the world. Each of our Country Specialists has first-hand knowledge of the best guides, food, lodging, and local secrets in a specific region of the world, having lived or travelled there extensively. This allows them to tailor each journey to a client’s individual travel style and interests. The local knowledge and personalized service creates a streamlined and stress free planning experience.
Audley Travel Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.