Great opportunity to work in a new Quality Control Team.
We require Quality Assurance Advisors for an initial 3 month fixed term contract.
Responsible for upholding the quality of trips that we operate, the key task of people in this role is to authorise all bookings made by country specialists. (Currently the handover process as carried out by Regional Sales Managers).
The ultimate goals of the trial period of the Quality Control Team are: enabling more RSM time to be spent with sales teams; reducing the time taken for confirmation invoices to be sent to clients post-booking; enforcing a greater degree of consistency and accuracy leading to lower margin dilution.
Customer contact and specific regional knowledge are not required for the role.
Since this is initially a trial period, flexibility is required as the role evolves and is further defined.
- Follow documented process to authorise bookings in Journeydesk including, but not limited to, checking the following areas: client profile and household information, flight reservations in Smartpoint, Journeydesk itinerary and supplier confirmations, supplier costs/selling price.
- Liaise with Country Specialists regarding errors or questions and follow up to ensure errors are corrected.
- There will be some requirement to make amendments to flight reservations, itineraries and costs within specified guidelines.
- Maintain a centralised error tracking system to enable patterns to be identified and addressed with individuals or within teams and fed back to training.
Developing our process
- Assist the Head of Sales Operations and other team members in developing the file authorisation process, suggesting amendments or additions the current process and flagging areas of concern with wider roll out.
- Owing to the evolving nature of the role, further tasks may be necessary and are as yet undefined.
- Proficiency in use of Journeydesk and Smartpoint is preferred, including a strong understanding of supplier costs.
- With a strong desire to get things right, you must be a natural organiser who is able to multi task.
- A keen attention to detail and ability to focus on detail is crucial.
- You must be a confident communicator, who is resilient to pressure, whilst remaining calm and clear minded.
- You should be able to work independently to given timescales in a fast-paced environment and be self-motivating.
- An interest in travel is preferred, although personal knowledge of specific destinations is not required as training will be given.
- You should be a positive, energetic and outgoing person who is comfortable interacting with others and will fit in with any team you are working with.
- Understanding how important customer service is, you need to be able to appreciate what it’s like being an Audley client and what their expectations are, in order to exceed them. You will have a strong track record of delivering excellent service.
- You should be a problem solver with the confidence to share your solutions between different members of a team.
- Excellent maths and English skills are essential.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word/Excel would be advantageous.