We have a new opportunity for an EME Product Administrator. Ultimately you will support the sales process by assisting with FAM trip planning, administrative tasks and maintain the many tools that Specialists use to allow them to sell effectively.
The position would be ideally based out of London.
- Build fam itineraries into Audley’s booking system.
- Liaise with suppliers to support fam trips.
- Prepare fam trip documentation.
- Arrange team training dates with external suppliers and coordinate with supplier and specialists.
- Provide support with tasks raised via the product helpdesk.
- Work with sales and account payable to support supplier payment process.
- Keep image library updated – uploading and images, amending captions and identifying gaps.
- Help gather data for product analysis reports.
- Update the prices and content of web itineraries.
- Liaise with sales teams to capture supplier feedback and co-ordinate appropriate actions with product team.
Contract and tariff Support:
- Check new contracts and offers against current ones.
- Assist other programmes with cost loading at times of peak workload or holiday.
- Communicate new contracts and special offer information to sales teams.
- Assist with collection of contracts & liability certificates from suppliers.
- Data entry and/or office administration experience.
- Comfortable working with figures and performing calculations.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Comfortable working on projects alone and within a team.
- A reliable and flexible team player.
- Confident and effective communicator.
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail at all times.
- A lateral & logical thinker.
- IT literate - competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organisation, time management and planning skills.
- Problem solving skills.