This position is a Fixed Term Contract for up to 9-12 months
Oxfordshire or London
To support and assist the Client Service Team Leader (CSTL) in managing client advocacy and service scores via successful complaint management and effective compensation control to protect Audley’s R&R business model.
To work effectively with the team of Client Service Executives and to share equal responsibilities in managing Audley’s customer service and complaint handling processes and accountabilities.
Achieve a reliable and trusting working relationship with the CSTL and provide consistent back up to handle communications and issues professionally and efficiently when the CSTL is unavailable or out of the office.
Fully understand Audley clients and themed issues within the company and together with CSTL develop/maintain policies and procedures to improve service scores.
This position requires the individual to deal directly with Audley Clients and with employees at all levels within the company.
Maintaining the customer service and complaint handling aspects of the Client Service team in conjunction with the team of Client Service Execs.
Managing Escalated complaints & CSQ feedback & attachments
- Being a point of contact and source of knowledge for the sales teams to help them address complaints at a team level.
- Being a point of escalation for complaints that cannot be resolved at a team level and interacting with clients to resolve issues.
- Managing complaints in accordance to company policy and ensuring managers are following the same procedures.
- Being a first point of contact for client complaints addressed to any of the Directors.
- Work closely with the Directors’ PA on high-level complaints and coordinate signatures or any diary appointments if calls need to be made, or meetings with clients scheduled.
- In conjunction with the CSTL designing, introducing and managing processes that will promote outstanding customer service and promote a consistent method for complaint handling across the business.
- Working closely with the Legal and Operations teams on any legal claims / cases as required.
- Have an understanding of the Package Travel Regulations, Audley Terms and Conditions and other relevant documentation to be an expert in this field.
Client Complaint Report (CCR) Management
- Managing tools that enable Audley to monitor complaint volumes, response times, resolutions and compensation pay outs against set KPIs.
- Supporting a system to store complaint responses in a logical and accessible manner.
VIP Client Management
- Responsible for managing VIP clients, board contacts and updating Directors PA when required.
Pre-travel (HDWD) & post-travel (CSQ) detractor contact
- Proactively contact detractor clients to address any concerns and to protect R&R.
- Offer solutions to issues in order to attempt to re-open quote.
- Feedback to managers across the business to inform training or development needs.
Client Gift Request & management
- Manage our relationship with our gift suppliers to ensure we have suitable gift product and are paying effectively for it.
- Manage Programme gift requests and spend and ensure clients profiles are kept up to date to benefit future contact.
Compensation reports & profile note management
- Manage all compensation reports to ensure that it is being offered consistently and in line with company policy.
- Manage any compensation trends.
- Ensure all client profiles are effectively managed for future enquiries.
- To manage & run training for Senior CSs on Elite client handling.
- To run new starter overviews monthly.
- To manage, run and support RSM service induction by operating a full day course on Audley’s approach to complaint management.
Social media feedback management
- Manage social media posting platforms actively: Trust Pilot, Trip Advisor and AITO.
- Work alongside Digital & Marketing in managing our client feedback via FB, Twitter, Trust Pilot, AITO, and TripAdvisor.
- Inherited File Management (3x handover process & follow up).
- Managing leavers by communicating correct procedures and assisting Sales Managers where needed.
CLIENT EXPERIENCE ADDITIONAL TASKS
- Managing the CS&E weekly scorecard and relevant service and NPS scores.
- Maintaining a system / point of reference for ‘best practice’ so that samples can be called upon for training purposes.
- Working together with Regional Sales Managers to assist with client responses in busy times like a natural disaster or low capacity levels in team.
- Supporting the wider team with day to day tasks when staffing requires it and to provide administrative support for the CSTL if required.
- Working with the CSTL on any relevant department or company training and facilitating this.
- Providing event support for adhoc client events and attending when required.
- Staying informed of industry rules and regulation changes and how they may impact on the business. Communicating to key areas of the business where appropriate.
- Reviewing operational processes regularly. Where change and improvements can be made working with the CSTL to implement changes.
- Carrying out reasonable tasks as requested by the CSTL.
This role will require an individual who is comfortable having challenging conversations with potentially unhappy clients and who will relish the opportunity to reach a positive resolution with the aim of securing repeat business from the client.
This role at times can also entail having challenging conversation with Regional Sales Managers regarding the best outcome for a client complaint from a CS perspective.
The CS Exec will need to work with the CSTL to set up and fine tune many of the policies and processes required to ensure consistency of complaint handling across the business and Audley’s general approach to customer service.
As complaint levels tend to be highest in Q1 there will be a need to observe the holiday blackout period and restrict leave during this time.
- Previous experience of working within an operational environment of a tour operator, preferably focused on F.I.T. is ideal.
- Strong customer focus with a solid understanding of the value of Audley’s Repeat and Recommend model.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Confident communicating with a wide cross-section of people both within the business and within the client base - excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Reliable and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Remains calm and level headed in pressurised situations.
- A conscientious, tenacious and self-reliant individual who is results orientated and enjoys seeing tasks through to completion.
- Numerical and comfortable interpreting statistics.
- Comfortable working on projects alone and within a team.
- A reliable and flexible team player.
- Highly organised and proficient in prioritising workload with a methodical and systematic approach to work.
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail at all times.
- Strong organisation, time management and planning skills.
- Demonstrably excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- IT literate - competent in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.