Part Time 14 hours / week. 6 month FTC
Monday 10am-3pm / Wednesday 10am - 3pm / Friday 10am -2pm
This role is to aid the administration and dispatch team with monitoring and co-ordinating brochure stock levels in our brochure post room, reception areas and to our office in London. You will be responsible for ensuring that brochure stock is stored and distributed to the right areas of the office to enable quick and efficient dispatch by our administration and dispatch teams.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
Brochure Stock Rooms
- Monitoring brochure stock levels in our storage area on site (Witney) and in our post room area. Moving brochure stock to the post room area of the office and replenishing existing stock to enable quick and efficient dispatch by our administration teams.
- Ensuring that brochure stock is at the correct levels in our reception area (Witney)
- Ensuring that all of the on-site stock room areas are well organised and tidy ready for weekly deliveries and daily post runs.
- Assisting with weekly deliveries of brochure stock from our suppliers and ensuring that this is stored correctly
- Assisting with fortnightly stock deliveries to our London office
- Assisting with deliveries for our marketing teams and ensuring that these are correctly stored and efficiently organised
- Taking receipt of incoming courier deliveries as required and notifying the relevant person of their arrival
Assisting with the collection of post from our departments in Witney and other post duties as required by the dispatch team. (This could include but is not limited to picking and packing brochures for dispatch to clients, packing final itinerary wallets and binding country dossiers).
- Any other general administration duties as required
- Walking around all areas of the business at least twice a day to collect post.
- The job will require carrying heavy packages and boxes on a daily basis.
Unusual Challenges /Circumstances:
- Given the weight of the brochures we send to clients and the size of some of our deliveries you should possess a good level of physical fitness. The role is not primarily desk based and as such you will be on your feet for most of the day.
- You should be able to work independently in a methodical way to given timescales in a fast-paced environment and therefore have good time management skills as well as being be self-motivating.
- You should be a positive, energetic and outgoing person who is comfortable interacting with others and will fit in with any team you are working with.
- You should be a problem solver with the confidence to share your solutions between different members of a team
- You should be well organised, adaptable and have good attention to detail.