Who are we?
Audley Travel is a high growth, private equity owned provider of custom-made travel services to more than 80 countries globally. Our carefully curated experiences, candid advice and level of service including personalized travel packs go above and beyond client expectations. Our North American division was established in 2014, and we are looking to continue to expand our team and continue to take Audley to new heights.
What’s the position?
The purpose of the Travel Consultant role is working as part of a team to engage with new clients and educate them on Audley’s brand, inspiring them to travel the Audley Way. With general knowledge of Audley product, you will act as a gateway for clients who have not travelled with us before, working with them to determine if what we offer is a good fit for their requirements. Largely phone-based work but utilizing all written forms of communication you will nurture and qualify new enquiries with the goal of directing them to a Sales specialist, fostering the relationship further or ending the enquiry having left a lasting positive impression of Audley. In order to do this, you will need to quickly establish rapport, convey your passion for travel and be able explain what makes Audley unique, quickly and confidently.
Why would you want this job?
Audley is a thriving international business in the travel industry. You get to surround yourself with like-minded people who live and breathe travel. As a Travel Consultant, you will assist interested clients in discovering and exploring amazing places for them to travel to. You will then assist them with finding a Country Specialist who will then sell them the vacations of their dreams.
What do we require from you?
- Previous roles dealing with lead generation or call center experience working within a customer-facing environment.
- Must enjoy telephone-based work as primary focus of the role
- Passion for travel (demonstrated through personal travel or industry experience)
- A committed, resilient individual and team player with a desire to work to the highest of standards
- Able to handle high volume of calls and work efficiently to meet daily and monthly goals
- Comfortable building rapport and determining client eligibility
- Adaptable to different styles of communication and client behaviors
- A cheerful and confident person with a high level of initiative who understands the importance of customer service
- Must be flexible and adaptable to new initiatives in the business and team as they develop.
- Can demonstrate an ability to meet deadlines
- MS Office skills along with strong computer and systems-based skills
Audley Travel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.