As part of Audley’s in-house web team, you will be working on the user experience of our range customer-facing websites.
You will be involved in a wide variety of projects from optimising existing user journeys to complete from-the-ground-up projects, ensuring that we always achieve maximum value from our websites and remain ahead of the competition.
- Understanding our clients and the information they need before deciding to enquire.
- Understanding the differences in user behaviour in Audley’s key markets in the UK and US and applying this to the key user journeys on each website.
- Looking at multiple sources of data and using it to assess how to optimise the user journey for our clients, resulting in a better user experience, an improved conversion rate, better quality leads and better use of our advertising budget.
- Wireframing and prototyping both new concepts and improvements to existing design. Presenting this to your colleagues, discussing and collaborating to ensure your improvements are implemented accurately and to deadlines.
- Proven experience in User Experience designing complex, web-based applications.
- Strong experience in mobile User Experience, ideally having worked with a ‘mobile first’ approach.
- A team player, able to communicate clearly, give and receive constructive criticism, understand multiple viewpoints and make a decent cup of tea.
- An eye for brand consistency and UX best practice
- A solid understanding of web usability issues.
- Happy working as part of a team to a common end result.
- Demonstrable portfolio of previous, public-facing work showing a high level of UX design, proven results and a thorough understanding of issues regarding website usability.
- A keen interest in the latest trends in UX, accessibility, development techniques and development languages.
- Experience of responsive design.
- Strong analytical skills to assess data and identify pain points and areas of focus.
- Working knowledge of design sprints.
- Previous experience of working on travel projects.
- Strong understanding of user-centred design
- Wireframing/prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, OmniGraffle, Flairbuilder, etc.)
- Experience of Photoshop, Illustrator or similar.
- Experience and knowledge of browser/device compatibility and cross-browser issues and challenges.
- Experience of behavioural tracking software such as HotJar, Crazyegg, Clicktale, etc.