Accounts Receivable Assistant
9-12 Month FTC
We are looking for an experienced data processor to support the Accounts Receivable team in our Witney office. The role will be responsible for the allocation and refunding of money to clients following a restructure within the business.
- Assist in the processing of client refunds in a timely manner
- Assist Account Payable with the supplier refund process
- AR helpdesk queries
- Assist accounts receivable with sales reconciliation of cash expected to cash clearing
- Assist with process mapping the new process
- Assist with cover of Account Receivable analyst leave/absence
- Assist with current ongoing projects
- Ensure client refunds are completed in a timely manner and within the correct payment methods (cheques/bank transfers/credit & debit cards)
- Support the daily cash transfers process between booking system and accounting, reconciling between both sources and ensuring any issues are handled immediately
- Assist with Cash receipt allocation for cheques and bank transfers
- Assist with AR related helpdesk queries – refunds/receipts clearing
- Assist with ongoing cash projects – acquirer transition/fee tendering
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Strong cash allocation experience relevant to role.
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail.
- High volume accurate processing
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative.
- Flexible team player.
- Ability and enthusiasm for an extensive range of hands on accounts receivable administration whilst having the ability and experience to contribute in multiple other areas.
- Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment
- Intermediate Excel skills, working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Strong communication skills.